Painted marker boards can have a wide range of quality. The painted surface is a multiple layer of coatings made up of a white base coat and a clear performance coating that is the dry erase component. The paint is cured using electron beam and UV systems. These dry erase boards have excellent dry erase properties. Any coated surface is susceptible to scratching. These white boards are therefore best used in medium usage environment such as offices or hospitals.
- Concealed mounting (wall screws and masonry plugs supplied, 6mm).
- Additional brackets for boards larger than 1500mm.
- Slide-in aluminium pentray (450 x 35mm).
- Pentray packed in back of board to ensure no damages while being transported.
- Can be used with the Easy Rail System.
- Anodised aluminium frame.
- Can be mounted horizontally or vertically.
- Includes mounting instructions.
See It Styled On Instagram
- Instagram did not return any images.